Controls | Mechanical
Interlink Power Systems operates a fully integrated worldwide field engineering service and outage team providing our customers with a high degree of technical knowledge and experience, safe and quality assured. Interlinks OEM trained and OEM utilised team are flexible and work on an open approach with our customers to deliver uncompromised value. All of our services are provided to support a broad range of applications including, power generation, oil & Gas, industrial and marine for maintenance services, overhaul, repair, spare parts supply, and upgrade and modification services to support our customers requirements
From troubleshooting and field service, to relocating entire power plants we offer specialized products and services that are tailored to our customers’ needs and designed to meet their goals and objectives.
We offer OEM alternatives that can keep your project within budget without compromising exceptional results.
- Borescope and Periodic Inspections
- Engine and Control System Troubleshooting
- Engine and Package Inspections & Engine Exchange
- Fuel System Upgrades
- Generator Maintenance/Inspections/Repairs
- Light and Heavy Package Maintenance
- Long Term Maintenance Agreements
- On-site Controls Support and Upgrades
- On-site Repairs and Upgrades and Spare Parts Management
- Rotable Module and Component Exchange
- Technical Consultations
- Vast LM Parts Selection to Support Our Field Service Dept.