When a project calls for power plant that needs to be relocated then you need Interlink Power Systems
The relocation of a used power plant is very different to the installation of a new unit Power Plant and this is why Interlink Power Systems has been a chosen partner for relocating existing plant and infrastructure globally by a number of end users.
Our bespoke project solution will provide you with all the support that you need when relocating or reengineering your power package machinery and balance of plant systems.
Interlink has extensive expertise in plant relocation and all tasks include;
- Project management of genset ( turbine or reciprocating engine) removal and transportation.
- Detailed procurement & execution plans
- Deconstruction and packaging
- Shipping and Transportation
- Cost estimating & scheduling; documentation
- Quality control & assurance
- Acceptance certification
- Refurbishment of engine, controls, package and driver equipment, exhaust and component systems.(if required)
- Testing prior to purchase commitment
- Re-installation and commissioning
- Follow on support through long term service agreements
- Turnkey solutions for simple cycle, combined cycle and mechanical drive packages.
No matter where your move takes you, let Interlink Power Systems comprehensive services ensure a successful plant relocation.