Interlink Power Systems offers optimum control system solutions for existing turbines, reciprocating engines and related equipment. Retrofitting an old control system leads to a more efficient, accurate and reliable installation.
We offer various levels of control system upgrades (retrofits) to suit your needs. This depends on the criticality of the system involved, the capital that can justifiably be spent on it and the competence already available on site. This includes the following:
- Limited control system upgrades: if a particular component is causing trouble, but the installation is not highly critical, only the troubled component is replaced
- Control-system-only upgrades: if the instrumentation on the engine is sufficiently modern, it is worthwhile to consider only upgrading the control system
- Field instrumentation modernisation:
- Complete system upgrades: involves “stripping and upgrading everything with a wire” to achieve a system that is as new.
Customised controls systems for turbine installations
Our Controls engineers are OEM trained and are highly qualified and experienced in the following control systems:
- GE Speedtronic Mark 1 – Mark VI
- Woodward – Netcon & Micronet
- GE Fanuc
- Allen Bradley
- Turbo Tronic